Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2015

All The Colors Of My World


There are many colors today then there ever where or named before. Crayola first had a box of colors for their crayons of a simple spectrum of the Roy G Biv which are Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet.
With a few years of imagination, ingenuity he finally invented many more colors that fit into a box of 64. With those you can have many more colors than that.
Just take a look at nature from where you sit or out into the world around you and you will see a plethora of colors. They can range from bright white, orange and reds of fall, many shades of green, pinks, purples and blues of spring, to the darkest blacks of night.
I wrote a poem that tells about the Colors Of My World.

Colors Of My World
Colors the blind and everyone else do see
From red, oranges, yellows and green
I see a color that reminds me of you
From magenta, yellow or pink or blue

They tell me a story of your frequencies or ray
But they are never just plain old grey
Reds are a hot color and associated with many emotions
Such as passion, anger and used to heal diseases of blood and circulation

Orange heal the digestive system, chest and kidney disease
Let those colors do as they please
You show me who you are by your colors I see
Your vibrations hold answers about who you are

There are songs about colors like Karma Chameleon with his dreams of Red, Gold and Green
And how Boy George tells of things not always seen
And Cindi Lauper's song about how people hide their world of colors
And will eventually show their True Colors

Lest we forget the famous song that is often the first dance at the Prom in the teen's world
That great slow dance song by Chicago, Color My World

Sewing is my forte and I make lots of things
Of which all the fabric and the colors that it brings
A simple piece of material I imagine all unfurled

Will l create something for someone with the colors of my world?

No comments:

Post a Comment